Organic Coriander Seeds
Coriander fruits contains two seeds which, when it dried the portions used as the dried spice. When ripe, the seeds are yellowish-brown in color. Coriander seeds are available whole or in ground powder form. It is used in our cooking and pickles.
- Coriander lowers bad cholesterol (LDL) and increases the levels of good cholesterol (HDL).
- Coriander helps in digestive system to promote liver functions and bowel movements.
- Coriander is good for diabetes patients. It can stimulate the insulin secretion and lower the blood sugar levels.
- Coriander helps those suffering from anemia. Coriander contains high amounts of iron, which is essential for curing anemia.
- Coriander’s anti-septic properties help to cure mouth ulcer.